The cellar of "Pod Nosem" restaurant hides one more exclusive yet cosy nook, which will definitely steal each and every wine lover's heart. Mored then 200 types of wine have been maturing in "Piwnica win" ("Wine cellar") Among those hundreds of bottles of fine alcohol you will also find many unique local liqueurs. It is a dream place for both having informal conversations and building solid business relationships.
Litex Zakład Produkcyjno-Handlowy Stanisław Litwin
ul. Staroprzygodzka 117, 63-400 Ostrów Wielkopolski
INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (OJ EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) we would like to inform you that;
1. Personal data controllers We will be the controllers of your data: entrepreneur Stanisław Litwin running a business activity under the name Litwin Stanisław LITEX ZPH with headquarters in Ostrów Wielkopolski, Staroprzygodzka 117 Street, NIP 6220104992 and entities belonging to the Lubawa Capital Group (hereinafter referred to as: “Lubawa Group”), with which we are constantly working, as well as our trusted partners, i.e. entities which are not members of the Lubawa Group but are our partners (hereinafter referred to as: "Trustworthy Partners"). Most often, this cooperation is aimed at providing you with the best service in the performance of contracts and complex orders, better adjustment of offers to your needs, as well as performing various studies and activities aimed at more efficient management of resources and adapting them to the needs of our contractors. Detailed information on controllers can be found at https://www.lubawagroup.com/pl/polityka-prywatnosci.
2. Joint arrangements between Controllers Due to the fact that the Lubawa Group and Trustworthy Partners operate on the basis of co-administration, in accordance with Article 26 of the general regulation on personal data protection of 27 April 2016, we concluded a relevant agreement. Each of the Controllers shall exercise due diligence to ensure the security of the processing of your data and you may ask any questions you may have. In particular, we have agreed that:
1) The Controller collecting personal data is responsible for complying with the obligation to provide information to you pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR;
2) each of the Controllers is responsible for enabling you to exercise the rights set out in paragraph 6, through a contact point established by us (details below). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may exercise your rights by making your requests, demands or enquiries to each of the Controllers. In such a case, the Controller to whom you make the request will pass it on to the other Controllers for its implementation, and then provide you with a reply in accordance with the rules and within the time limits specified in Article 12 of the GDPR;
3) The Controller collecting personal data from you is responsible for the correctness of the collected data,
4) The Controller of Litex Service sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ostrów Wielkopolski also takes care to ensure the external security of IT systems against unauthorized access and their internal organization ensuring the best protection.
The content of agreements between the Controllers can be found on the website available at https://www.lubawagroup.com/pl/polityka-prywatnosci.
3. Point of contact Together, we have decided to establish a single point of contact for you to contact in matters relating to the protection of your personal data and the exercise of your rights in relation to such processing. If you wish to contact the Data Protection Officer, please use the contact details below.
- Correspondence address: Litex Service sp. z o.o., ul. Staroprzygodzka 117, 63-400 Ostrów
- E-mail: email@example.com.
4. Objectives and grounds for processing We have jointly agreed on the purposes for which your data will be processed. We will process your personal data:
a) pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter "the Regulation") will be processed in order to conclude and implement the agreement concluded with you, or fulfillment of the order and any preceding activities.
b) based on Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (hereinafter "the Regulation") will be processed in order to comply with a legal obligation to issue and store documents and invoices for services provided or outsourced by the Controller, to exercise your or the Controller's post-sales rights.
c) based on Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (hereinafter "the Regulation") will be processed for the purpose of direct marketing as well as for defense against and in connection with the pursuit of claims and fulfillment of other legal obligations before state offices.
d) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Regulation on the basis of your separate consent, if given, will be processed for the purpose of sending commercial communications.
e) In order to conduct direct marketing, we may perform profiling of your personal data, i.e. automated analysis of your personal data for the purpose of making predictions about your preferences or future behaviour and receiving selected marketing information.
5. Data recipients Your personal data will be processed by other entities providing services to the Controller, among others, financial settlements, protection of property and persons, accounting, legal, advisory, consulting and archiving offices, service of IT equipment and computer programs in which data are collected, all other services supporting the Controller's activities in connection with the performance of contracts concluded by the Controller with third parties or yourselves.
6. Data subjects' rights and the right to objection
a) You have the right to demand from the Controller access to personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing, the right to transfer data, and if the processing of personal data by the Controller is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending written information to the address of the Controller or contact details given in point 3.
b) notwithstanding the provisions of (a) above, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data that are not based on your consent, contract or legal provision. With regard to direct marketing conducted by the Controller, including profiling and data processed on a different legal basis than the one indicated in the first sentence, you may object to the Controller's address or contact details indicated in the Personal Data Inspector given in point 3 In the event of an objection after the examination of your application, it will not be possible for the Controller to process the personal data subject to objection, unless we prove that there are valid legitimate grounds for processing the data, which are considered by law to be overriding your interests, rights and freedoms or there are grounds for determining, pursuing or defending claims.
c) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of personal data by the controller takes place in violation of the law.
7. Retention period of data Your personal data will be kept for a period designated by the administrator ( controller ) i.e. 10 years, but in the case of a separate consent granted until withdrawal, which has been included in the procedure set out in point 6 and in the case of opposition to the processing of personal data, up to the moment of filing the objection, which was included in the procedure set out in point 6( b.)
8. Information on the voluntary nature of data provision Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide data preventing the execution of the contract may result in the refusal to fulfil the order/agreement.